пятница, 12 сентября 2014 г.

A new version of My expectations!

The new course of Academic Writing arouses a number of expectations. My first expectation towards this course is to achieve knowledge about Academic writing, its structure and peculiarities. I also expect to be able to analyze pieces of writing and prove that it is really a piece of certain type of writing. By the end of the course I want be able to select good the information for a paragraph or article, plan what to write and see my own defects in writing. I am sure that the course will help me to get ready for writing my Licenta Paper. With the help of the new course I will improve myself and the pieces of writing produced by me will be more coherent and clear for the reader. 

2 комментария:

  1. Dear Kate,

    I think this paragraph is better from previous one. You were less ironic this time. You described your expectations step by step. I want to point out the combination "to select good the information". Did you mean to select good information or to select the information in a good way? Maybe to select well the information. I liked that you mentioned about Licenta Paper. You will do it! Have a nice week my dear!

    Love,
    Alina

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Dear Kate, basically no irony this time. :)
    - 'to achieve knowledge' do these words collocate?
    - how could you say otherwise 'it is really a piece of certain type of writing'?
    - 'see my own defects' should be reformulated
    But as Alina said the improvements are seen. She is right about 'good'

    ОтветитьУдалить